To help celebrate our 30 Days of Local Wine taking place throughout the entire month of December, another Wine Express bus ride to the wineries is scheduled for this Saturday, December 11, 2010.
Tickets are only $75 each (which is a bargain compared to other tours) and includes a ride to four Lake Erie North Shore wineries, tastings at each and $12 towards lunch in historic Kingsville where you can enjoy a great meal at either Koi Sushi, Jack’s Gastropub or Mephisto’s Grill.
Here is quick look at the itinerary for the day:
- Meet at the Windsor Crossing outlet mall. Bus leaves at 10:30am
- Visit Colio Estate Winery
- Visit Colchester Ridge Estate Winery
- Lunch in Kingsville at approximately 1:30pm
- Visit Black Bear Farms & Estate Winery
- Visit Pelee Island Winery
- Leave for Windsor at approximately 5:00pm
This is a perfect opportunity to see which wines we’ve showcased so far during the 30 Days of Local Wine and purchase all your wine gifts for friends, family, neighbours and co-workers at your local wineries.
There are still a few tickets left and they can be purchased now by clicking on this link to our shop.
So come on out on the Wine Express and have a great time while doing some holiday shopping!