Windsor, Ontario’s most Instagrammable tour is back again for the 2022 season. After a successful partnership in 2021 with Bird Canada, WindsorEats is bringing back the Windsor Graffiti Scooter Tour starting this Saturday, May 28.
Zip around Windsor on an official Bird Canada electric scooter, rolling through streets and alleys to see the many visually stunning ways artists, both local and internationally renowned, have used the urban landscape as their canvas.
This Windsor Graffiti Scooter Tour takes you to some of the city’s best photo spots to ensure you get the perfect pic. It’s a great way to explore the city for both tourists and locals alike and you’ll be able to leave with great shots that will give all your friends FOMO.
The 12 kilometre route takes you to see well over 20 murals and takes you through one of the city’s most fabled alleys, highlights a side of Windsor many may have never seen before.
Throughout this tour, WindsorEats’ guide will also:
- Scoot you through Windsor, stopping at picture-perfect locations along the way.
- Have you see first hand how graffiti and street art is transforming neighbourhoods in Windsor, Ontario.
- Bring you to Windsor’s famous Graffiti Alley
- Provide historical commentary on both graffiti and Canada’s southernmost city.
- Provide you a Bird Canada electric scooter for the duration of the tour.
- Learn about over 20 different pieces of art with an opportunity to take some great pictures for the ‘Gram.
The tour was very popular when it launched last year with locals and visitors alike keen to explore the city from a different perspective. It runs every Saturday at 10am.
This tour is officially supported by Bird Canada.