What was once a form of protest, vandalism and even communication, is now an art movement.
Zip around Windsor on an official Bird Canada electric scooter, rolling through streets and alleys to see the many visually stunning ways artists, both local and internationally renowned, have used the urban landscape as their canvas.
This tour will take you to some of Windsor’s best photo spots and ensure you get the perfect pic. It’s a great way to explore the city for both tourists and locals alike and you’ll be able to leave with great shots that will give all your friends FOMO.
The 12 kilometre route takes you to see well over 20 murals and takes you through one of the city’s most fabled alleys, highlights a side of Windsor many may have never seen before.
Throughout this tour, WindsorEats’ guide will also:
- – Scoot you through Windsor, stopping at picture-perfect locations along the way.
- Have you see how graffiti and street art is transforming neighbourhoods in Windsor, Ontario.
- Bring you to Windsor’s famous Graffiti Alley
- Provide historical commentary on both graffiti and Canada’s southernmost city.
- Provide you a Bird Canada electric scooter for the duration of the tour.
- Learn about over 20 different pieces of art with an opportunity to take some great pictures for the ‘Gram. If you’re posting it online, just remember to tag @WindsorEats and use the hashtag #WindsorEats
This tour is officially supported by Bird Canada.