Continuing to support local business during the strict COVID-19 regulations could make the difference between them being around or not once all this passes.
Local craft breweries are still producing some great beers and we all know after spending a few days socially distancing yourself locked up with loved ones it can get a bit…how can we say this…interesting.
So here is a complete list of what is happening with each and every brewery in the Windsor-Essex region and how you are able to access some local beers to pour yourself a local pint and take the edge off.
BANDED GOOSE BREWING
Banded Goose Brewery is located in Kingsville, Ontario. Their retail is closed but their beers are available for delivery.
Located in downtown Windsor, Ontario, Brew Microbrewery is offering online sales combined with delivery to your home on their website.
CRAFT HEADS BREWING COMPANY
Another downtown Windsor brewery is Craft Heads Brewing Company. They are offering free delivery throughout Windsor-Essex with orders over $50. Delivery days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so check out their newly designed website www.craftheads.ca/shop where you can pick any combination of your favourite bottles.
CHAPTER TWO BREWING COMPANY
Chapter Two Brewing Company is pickup of their beer and food on Tuesdays to Sundays from 12pm to 8pm. Deliveries every Tuesday and Friday 5pm to 7pm.
FRANK BREWING CO.
The Frank Brewing Co. bottle shop remains open 11am to 8pm for take out from Tuesday to Sunday. Frank Brewing is also offering delivery.
GL HERITAGE BREWING COMPANY
Amherstburg brewery, GL Heritage Brewing Company, will have retail sales available from 2pm to 7pm on Fridays and 12pm to 5pm on Saturday and Sundays. The brewery is also offering delivery.
THE GROVE BREW HOUSE
Take out and delivery for food and beer from The Grove Brew House is available every day from 11am to 8pm. They will only debit and credit sales. Absolutely no cash sales. Delivery is available and free on orders of $25 or more on food and beer for residents of Kingsville, Leamington and Harrow.
The Kingsville Brewery will be offering pickup or delivery services for both the Butcher of Kingsville and the Taphouse along with their tasty selection of beer. Take-out orders can be combined with an order of beer to go and a meat order from the butcher shop.
There are some details to know for delivery and pick up:
- Call ahead to place order. Public access will be limited during this time.
- Free delivery is available on orders of $50 or more
- Otherwise a standard delivery charge of $10 will be applied to each order
- Payment by credit card must be made at time of order
- No cash payments upon delivery accepted
- Order by 4pm for next day delivery, unless demand is too great
- Orders can be placed for same day pick up
- Deliveries not available on the weekend
- Meals are delivered “Ready-to-heat”. Some preparation is required.
- Recommended reheat instructions will be included with each meal
LOT 10 BREWERY
Amherstburg, Ontario, brewery, Lot 10, will be offering online pre-order can sales while supplies last. To place your order, please complete the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your full name (must match your government issued ID when picking up your can order), phone number and email address, the beer style you wish to purchase and the quantity.
- Cans will be available for pick up on Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 2pm.
MOTOR CRAFT ALES
The Sandwich Brewing Co. bottle shop is open 11am to 9pm for bottle and charcuterie board purchases. However, there will be no growler or howler returns and no personal growler fills.
Walkerville Brewery have launched an online beer shoppe for the sale of cases of Walkerville Brewery beers for local home delivery. At this time, delivery is restricted to the Windsor-Essex area. Visit the shop at www.walkervillebrewery.com/store
Also, the brewery itself remains open daily from 11am to 6pm for retail sales only.
*In this moment of crisis, it is more important than ever to support the small businesses in our community. We are asking all our visitors for the smallest of favours to provide us with some resemblance of cash flow. Please click on the above advertisements in the middle of our articles. We thank you very much for your support. Stay calm, kind and positive.*