HOLIDAY TRAIN COMES TO WINDSOR
Friday, November 30, 2018
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train is rolling into Windsor tonight, November 30, 2018 with a very special guest kicking the entertainment up a notch.
The train will arrive around 5:20pm with the Sam Roberts Band performing soon after and ends around 6:30pm. It’s a free spectacle for people of all ages to come and enjoy, just be sure to bring a heart-healthy donation for their local food bank.
WALKERVILLE BREWERY’S HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA
Friday, November 30 to Saturday, December 1, 2018
Join Walkerville Brewery as they ring in the Christmas season with two nights of their ‘Holiday Extravaganza’ loaded with festive entertainment, food and drink, shopping and, of course, craft beer!
Each year at the event the brewery debuts their annual holiday seasonal. This year, the Toasted Coconut Black Forest Porter is that special treat! Be among the first to taste and purchase this limited edition seasonal offering. It’ll be exclusively available at the brewery in their limited edition 2L growlers and 500mL bottles.
This years event will emulate a holiday market, with local food, drink, entertainment and shopping options. Don’t miss out on:
- Photos with Santa at their photo booth
- Festive holiday drinks
- Shopping for the gifts on your list with our local vendors
- Delicious bites from local vendors
- The harmonious delights of carollers plus live holiday entertainment
- Holiday gift packages and retail specials in their retail shoppe
- And much, much more!
Admission is by donation at the door.
DRINKS OF WALKERVILLE EXPERIENCE
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Named an Ontario Signature Experience, our Drinks of Walkerville tour celebrates what is unique and exceptional about Canada’s southernmost city, including a tour inside of North America’s largest distillery.
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- An exclusive tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.
- A guided tasting of 4 Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre.
- Stop to take photos in front of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters.
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Whiskytown Canada.
- Step into the culinary gem that is F&B, pull up to the bar and sample a two craft cocktails created by their mixologist.
- Sip on a flight of 4 craft beers at the award-winning Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to tour the facility with.
Tickets are $75 per person and definitely worth the bang for their bang.
THE DIRTY POUTINE TOUR
Saturday, December 1, 2018
View this post on Instagram
Get your cheese curd cravings ready for the world’s only exclusively poutine food tour.
Canadians are stereotypically known to be squeaky clean, but when it comes to our comfort food we get down and dirty. The Dirty Poutine Tour is an authentic, gritty look at the underbelly of a great Canadian city.
Explore dark alleys covered with graffiti and learn historical Canadian facts on your way to taste 4 different takes on Canada’s most well-known comfort food.
Tickets are $45 and include all the poutine.