Named an Ontario Signature Experience, our Drinks of Walkerville tour celebrates what is unique and exceptional about Canada’s southernmost city, including a tour inside of North America’s largest distillery.
Enjoy a hands-on tour of the Hiram Walker & Sons distillery, visit an exclusive members club, then finish off learning the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery with a few beers.
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- A hands-on tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.
- A guided tasting of 4 Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre.
- A special fifth tasting directly from a whisky barrel.
- Enter the private members club, The Windsor Club, for a cocktail, a snack and to take in a unique view of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters.
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Whiskytown, Canada.
- Sip on a flight of 4 craft beers at Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to tour the brewing facility with.
- Safety: The distillery is an active work site. Entry will not be permitted without closed-toe shoes. Do not wear heels.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours
- Accessibility? Unfortunately, the tour is not handicap accessible and there are many, many stairs to climb.
- More Details: Detailed information regarding the tour will be sent to you the week of.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable.