The WindsorEats Sausage Party kicks off tomorrow night at Robbie’s Gourmet Sausage Co.!
The annual event takes place this Friday, September 22 2017 from 5:00pm to 11pm. WindsorEats will be rolling in our Traveller (a mobile bar) to the corner of Gladstone and Wyandotte St. E. in Walkerville to serve up some great local beer, too. There is no fee to enter but there is very limited capacity. Heck, there’ll even be complimentary cupcakes available! To make it even better, our Friday Night Lights bike ride will be making a stop at the Sausage Party, too!
We’ll be serving some great local beer, though, as Robbie will be firing up the grill and serving some of his award winning sausages, including:
- The Ultimate BBQ Sausage served on fresh baked buns from Blak’s Bakery and topped with the fermented roasted garlic kraut, grainy mustard, fresh onions.
- The Taco El Grande Chorizo. Chorizo topped with Atmosphere’s Salsa Verde, Triple Play sauce, fresh onions and crumbled corn tortillas.
- Robbie’s all new Windsor-style gumbo, a 15 bean & Andouille infused Gumbo.
Also, we’re hoping to help our community out. Bring new underwear and socks (Adults 16-26) for The Windsor Youth Center to the WindsorEats Sausage Party. For every item that you donate, your name will be entered into a draw with prizes totalling over $400.00 in Amazing Local Foodie Bounty. Prizes include:
- $50 gift card for Robbie’s Gourmet Sausage Co.
- $50 gift card for Dressed By An Olive
- $50 gift card for The Cheese Bar
- $35 gift card for Little Foot Foods
- $25 gift card for Anchor Coffee House
- $20 gift card for Blak’s Bakery
- 2 local cookbooks from Biblioasis
- A collection of sauces from Atmosphere Fine Foods
- 2 tickets to the WindsorEats Bikes & Beers Cycling Tour
- And more!
There is no fee to enter but there is very limited capacity. Heck, there’ll even be complimentary cupcakes available! To make it even better, our Friday Night Lights bike ride will be making a stop at the Sausage Party, too!
The incredibly talented Max Marshall will be playing live from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
We hope to see you there!!