A Valentine Pop Up Bar
Love is in the air, and so is a new style of popup bar that will be a first of its kind in Windsor, Ontario.
It’ll be love overload as WindsorEats will be transforming their space into a Valentine’s themed popup bar that will be operating from February 9th to 12th, as well as February 14, 2023.
Whether you’re like Hans and go solo, having a Galentine’s get-together, or you’re celebrating with the one you love (or person of the moment), you’re invited to come taken in the red and pink magic and special cocktails and desserts.
From pink cocktails with lovey dovey names to shareable desserts to the cheesiest of love ballads and decorations, it’ll be Valentine’s Day to the max on display.
The pop-up will be open:
- Thursday, February 9 from 5pm to 9pm
- Friday, February 10 from 5pm to 12am
- Saturday, February 11 from 3pm to 12am
- Sunday February 12 from 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday, February 14 from 5pm to 11pm.
One of the highlights will include a love-based trivia night on the Friday, and an all day brunch on the Sunday. There will also be a Wall of Love available to profess your undying love to your significant other (or your puppy or whoever and whatever you want) or even to make known your availability.
One of our desserts will be our special Croissants D’Amour, two croissants that are dipped and cooked like French toast, before being filled with a strawberry compote and dusted with powdered sugar.
WindsorEats is located at 400 Erie Street East in Windsor, Ontario.
Smart Is Sexy
View this post on Instagram
Join Paglione Estate Winery for a fun night of dinner and trivia with Mack Flash Entertainment!
The $89 per person ticket includes a five course dinner, one glass of wine of your choice, and a Valentine’s themed trivia with the chance for one lucky winner to take home a prize!
Dinner begins at 6pm with trivia starting at 6:30pm. The menu for the evening will be:
- Crostini with herb infused mascarpone cheese, smoked salmon, red onion, capers, and fresh dill
- Mixed greens salad with mandarin oranges, strawberries, red onion, goat cheese, cucumber, and red wine vinaigrette
- Fresh wild mushroom risotto with spinach and roasted red pepper
- Dijon crusted beef tenderloin with a Merlot peppercorn demi-glace, duchess potatoes, and seasonal vegetables
- House made tiramisu
Valentine’s Day Paint Party
Grab your partner and head to Lot 10 Brewing in Amherstburg for a couples painting, and some food and drinks.
The evening begins at 7:30pm on Valentine’s Day and the $100 ticket includes:
- Painting for two (Choose your Painting!)
- Shared Flat Bread Pizza
- 2 Drinks (Beer or Wine only)
Dinner At The Historic Willistead Manor
Enjoy the beauty of the historic Willistead Manor as Thyme Kitchen serves you a 5 course fine dinning dinner on Valentine’s Day.
The $100 per person dinner begins at 6pm. The standard menu includes:
- Smoked Mushroom Soup w/ Bacon Sourdough Croutons
- Strawberry, Pecan & Goat Cheese Salad w/ Cinnamon Heart Dressing
- Surf & Turf 6oz Filet w/ Green Peppercorn Sauce & Brown Butter Scallops served w/ Grilled Asparagus & Smashed Potatoes
- Artisan Cheese Plate w/ house made preserves
- Raspberry Cheesecake Crème Brulée
There is also an option for a vegan menu which includes:
- Tomato Tartare w/ Cracker Crisps & Vegan Caviar
- Strawberry, Pecans & (vegan) Goat Cheese Salad w/ Cinnamon Heart Dressing
- Smoked Mushroom au Vin w/ Potato Pave & Charred Brussel Sprout Salad
- Vegan Cheese Plate Brought to you by The Vegan Gardiners
- Chocolate Cake w/ Raspberry Ice Cream
Laugh with Your Love
View this post on Instagram
If the day of or weekend prior to Valentine’s Day don’t work for you, Craft Heads Brewing Co. is hosting a Brewing For Comedy Pro Show on February 17 and 18 at 8pm.
Grab your valentine, partner, friend, maybe even take a chance with that crush of yours to see Jason Allen, a stand up comedian from Hamilton Ontario. He travels all across North America performing at various comedy clubs along the way. Jason has worked with such acts as Tom Segura, Brian Posehn, Kevin Pollak and Jeremy Hotz.
Jason’s comedy has also been featured on Just for Laughs 42, The Edmonton Comedy Festival, The Haymaker Comedy Festival, The Cottage Country Comedy Festival and Sirius XM satellite radio.