It’s official! The award winning Wine Trail Ride Cycling Tours to Windsor-Essex, Ontario wineries are available for booking!
You’ve spent enough time in your house and now you’re free to go out and start enjoying some fun! These amazing bikes rides take you through the Essex Pelee Island Coast wine region a la bicyclette to discover and enjoy a smorgasbord of wines and food. You’ll be able to enjoy at least 12 different wines and a progressive feast as you cycling from between 4 locations.
We’re giving you two options to choose from based on your comfort level of being around others not within your social bubble:
- You can choose to go on a normal public tour of up to 9 people if you’re comfortable being around others
- Or you can choose a private tour of 5-9 people just from your social bubble.
Named the best culinary tourism experience in Ontario by the Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance and winner of the Innovator of the Year award by the Tourism Industry Association of Canada, these rides are pretty kickass. You’ll meander the through the farmlands along the Lake Erie coastline a la bicyclette and fall in love with Canada’s southernmost region.
Our friendly cycle guide will lead you to enjoy world-class wines at Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries on a progressive wine tasting and meal.
We’ll roll through the scenic, flat countryside at a leisurely pace and take in the sights, sounds and smells of a burgeoning wine appellation.
Each Wine Trail Ride includes:
- Friendly, fun & knowledgeable guide
- Bicycle rental
- Helmet (feel free to bring your own if you prefer)
- Visit locations
- Taste a minimum of 12 different wines
- A progressive meal at the wineries. (This isn’t some lame boxed lunch!)
- An incredible, fun-packed day exploring Canada’s southernmost wine region.
- About 30km of total cycling