It’s time to celebrate our moms for being awesome! We’ve rounded up a few places that offering up some pretty amazing brunch menus. Make sure to read all the way to the end to catch our 3 bonus ideas! You’re mom is gonna love you!
Drive out to the county and enjoy the day at Oxley Estate Winery. They have special menus planned for the entire weekend.
Come enjoy a beautiful buffet inspired by the hard-working Moms on the Thyme Kitchen team! Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 13, 2018. Tickets are $30 per person, children are half price at $15.
Mother’s Day Brunch at the Willistead Manor is always a good idea and Thyme to Go has an amazing menu planned that includes a smoked salmon platter, Tandoori friend chicken and waffles, strawberry rhubarb French toast and more.
There are two seatings. One at 10:00am and another at 12:30pm. The cost is $40 per person and includes one glass of sparkling orange juice and a little gift for all the moms. Children 12 and under are $20 plus tax. Coffee, Tea & Juice is included.
Bring the whole family, kids 10 and under eat free. The brunch buffet is only $32.95 per person. Book your reservation soon as they sell out every year!
Treat Mom to a delicious brunch with us at Rino’s Kitchen this year! Our cozy and intimate atmosphere makes for a perfect place to spend time with Mama! We’ll have a special menu running and gift baskets available as well!
- Eggs Diablo – Two eggs poached in spicy tomato sauce with sausage, caramelized onion and roasted red pepper – served with toast
- Mushroom frittata – Three eggs, roasted mushroom, goat cheese and thyme – served with toast
- Fried Egg BLT – with cilantro lime aioli
- Savoury Waffle – with two eggs over easy, bacon
- Quiche– with soup or salad
- Waffle Panini – Fried egg, house coleslaw, pulled pork, green onion, sour crème and maple between savoury waffles and pressed
- Omelet – spinach, peppers, bacon & cheddar. Served with toast
- Breakfast Burger- our homemade burger patty with a fried egg cooked in the middle. Served on a burger bun with soup or salad
Brunch on the farm takes place between 10:00am to 2:00pm and includes fresh baked croissants, whole wheat and white toast with assorted jams, roasted new potatoes, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes, cinnamon French toast, sausage, bacon, apple glazed ham, seasonal fruit, assorted Wagner pies and more.
Proceeds go to Essex Kent Junior Farmers. Adults are $25, children ages 5-10 are $14 and no charge for kids under 5. There will be a cash bar.
Okay so that’s our list for brunch ideas but what if you’re not into brunch? Here are three bonus ideas:
Mothers Day subscription kits are ready to order. Ani & Fabi have put together a Mother’s Day subscription box that includes all the ingredients you need to make White Chocolate Matcha Cookies with Toasted Coconut and Earl Grey Raspberry Tea Cakes. This is a sweet gift idea to give mom. The May subscriptions will be out on May 10 with an order deadline date of May 7 by noon.
Who doesn’t love cake? The answer to that is absolutely no one. Make sure to order a beautiful cake from Sweet Revenge Bakeshop and wow mom.