That’s right, The Butcher of Kingsville is celebrating the season with their 12 Days of Meatness sale. Each day from December 6th to the 18th there is a different special happening at the local butcher shop.
They also have specials every Friday on sausages, burgers and soups.
Friday, December 16
- Sausages include Mild Italian, Smokey Andouille Boerwors
- Burger: The Works (beef, pork, peameal and all the fixin’s)
- Soups: Mushroom Chestnut, Roasted Cauliflower
Friday, December 23
- Sausages: Honey Garlic, Loukanikos, Maple Bacon Burger
- Burger: LAMBurger
Friday, December 30
- Sausages: Apple Bacon, Butcher’s Beer Links, Hot Italian
- Burger: Cranberry Pear, Port Wine Burger
- Soup: Clam Chowder, Italian Wedding
And if you’re looking to order your holiday turkey, they have the option between organic and free range. The organic are from Stratford Ontario, pesticide/herbicide free, non-GMO and grain fed. The free range turkers are family farmed in southwestern Ontario, grain fed, antibiotic free. Both are fresh and not frozen. We’ve ordered turkeys for our own family occasions and they are always amazing.
But order quickly because these tend to sell out.
So while you’re out in the county stocking up on local wine, stop by The Butcher of Kingsville to get everything you need for your upcoming holiday meals.