They’re popular for their Friday Samosas, but tonight on our CTV Windsor segment with Arms Bumanlag, we invited Sukky Chana of Chana Food Products to show us another tasty way to prepare potatoes using her using flour milled at her Tecumseh location.
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 2 cups Sartaj Chickpea Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Olive / Canola Oil
- Wash and cut potatoes round to a 1/2 inch thickness.
- Mix flour and spices together in a bowl or a Ziploc bag.
- Coat the potatoes in the flour and spice mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Drizzle oil on top of the potatoes, enough for the flour to absorb it.
- Pre-heat oven to roast at 420 F.
- Cooking time is 20 – 25 minutes.
- (A pre-mix of the flour and spices is available at Chana Food Products).