Forget one day being dedicated to lovers, The City Grill in downtown Windsor is celebrating love for an entire week!
From February 10-18, 2012, The City Grill is offering a 5-course meal for only $60 per person. If our dinner during Winter Bites Culinary Week was an indication, this special meal is going to be amazing. Here is a look at the offerings:
- First Course (choice of):
- Fresh Faith figs, Kobe beef bresola and arugula salad with goat’s cheese and truffle vinaigrette
- Crab, tomato and avocado – peeky toe lump crab, rolled tomato, crostini, avocado and baby spinach leaves
- 2nd Course:
- Love Apple Soup – roasted tomato bisque spiked with grey goose, torched cherry tomatoes and triple creme brie crouton
- 3rd Course:
- Whiskey Sour Sorbet
- 4th Course (choice of):
- Crispy short rib and lobster tail with creamy lobster polenta, red wine demi glaze and micro greens
- Australian white striped half rack of lamb – pomegranate glazed and crusted with a citrus breading, fresh herb risotto and dark bone jus
- Fresh Alaskan halibut – almond crusted fillet, lemon thyme, beurre blanc, grilled squash, green beans and coriander rice
- 5th Course (Choice of):
- Mocha chocolate mousse and French vanilla ice cream almond lace and creme Anglais
- Selection of Quebec artisinal cheeses, lavosh flat bread and apricot preserve.
Allow their Executive Chef Shawn McKerness to create a Valentines Day for your significant other that you will not forget. Please make reservations on The City Grill WindsorEats page and be sure to tell them we sent you.