Starting tonight, The Main Grill and Ale House in Kingsville, Ontario will be featuring their St. Valentine’s Week menu starting tonight. This 3-course menu is $70 per couple and runs up to and including February 14, 2012.
Here is a look at the menu options:
- Choice of Appetizer to Share
- Vineyard Salad – Mixed Greens, Red Onions, Grapes, Strawberries, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans And a Chardonnay Vinaigrette Dressing
- Raspberry Brie – Flash Fried Brie Cheese With Raspberry Coulis and Cinnamon Wonton Crisps
- Seared Beef Tips – Seared Beef Tips in a Pink Peppercorn Béarnaise Sauce
- Mussels – Mussels in a White Wine Butter Sauce
- Choice of Entrée
- Beef Medallions – Grilled Beef Medallions with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, Sautéed Mushrooms, Red Skinned Potato and Asparagus
- Herb Baked Chicken – Herb Encrusted Chicken Breast, Whipped Potato, Asparagus and A duo of sauces Roasted Tomato and Garlic Cream
- Shrimp and Artichoke Heart Fettuccine – Shrimp and Artichoke Hearts in a Sundried Tomato White Wine Sauce over Fettuccine
- Raspberry Citrus Salmon – Pan seared salmon with citrus glaze in a pool of raspberry coulis with rice pilaf and asparagus
- Sweet Plate to Share
As always, reservations are highly recommended and be sure to tell them WindsorEats sent you!