Come out this week for lunch to help Mick’s Irish Pub celebrate the start of our 3rd year! The weekly specials will feature some of your favourite Mick’s items at 2009 prices to say “thank you”.
Specials for October 17 to 21, 2011 include:
- Chicken Satay Linguine – Chicken, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms & onions in a teriyaki and oil dressing over linguine noodles. Served with grilled bread. $6
- Bacon & Cheddar Pierogies – 6 potato and cheese filled pierogies topped with melted cheddar, bacon, green onion & sour cream. $6
- Paddy Thai – Chicken and beef with carrots and snow peas in a spicy coconut milk sauce over vermicelli. Topped with peanuts and bean sprouts. $6
- Chicken Fajitas – Grilled chicken, peppers & onions in a spicy sauce with lettuce, cheddar, tomato and tortilla wraps on the side. $6
- Bangers & Mash – Fresh grilled sausage with a side of garlic mashed potatoes topped with gravy. $6
On October 19, 2011, they will also be throwing a Kitchen Party! Starting around 6pm Mick’s will have a bunch of musicians that have played with them over the last couple of years coming out and jamming together. If you want to bring your own instrument and join in you’re more than welcome! No room on the stage? Play from your seats! The Kitchen Party will also consist of free appetizers from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.