Celebrate the spirit of wine and music while helping raise funds for Community Living Essex County. Aleksander Estate Winery hosts their first Wine Down of 2008 on July 26, 2008 with a fantastic menu prepared by Chef Vincent Galema of Three…A Tasting Bar. while sipping a glass of Aleksander Estate’s finest. Along with the food and wine, enjoy a live performance by Mr. Chill and the Witnesses. Tickets are $45 and the event goes from 7:30pm until 11:30pm.
Here is a sneak peak at the evening’s menu:
- Spiced Apple and Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Grape Tomato, Shallot and Fresh Basil Bruschetta with Grilled Italian Bread
- Soutthwest Spiced Bean Dip with Corn Chips
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Corn Chips
- Jalepano Cornbread
- Root Vegetable Salad with Wasabi Vinaigrette
- Pasta Primavera in Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- Braised Leg o’ Lamb
- Slow Roasted Chicken Cacciatore
- Banana Bread Pudding & Cookies
We encourage you to take a tour on the Wine Trail Bike Ride during the day and remain in the county for an evening at the Aleksander Estate Wine Down. It will truly be a day trip for the ages!