If you’ve never had burrata cheese, this weekend will be your chance to have this life altering cheese change your life for the better.
Chef Michael Ellis is bringing a juicy burger and some burrata to the WindsorEats patio this weekend. Native to the Windsor area, chef Michael Ellis has over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, ranging from high end and high-volume restaurants, fine dining, hotels, and private clubs.
We’re so excited about the menu Chef Michael will be serving up on our patio. Here are all the details you need to know:
What is Burrata Cheese?
Simply put, it’s fresh mozzarella cheese stuffed with creamy, buttery cheese. Basically, it’s heaven in your mouth. Chef Michael will be serving it with compressed melon, crispy prosciutto, jalapeno vinaigrette, shaved fennel, and herb salad.
Watch the video above (warning: keep a napkin handy to wipe up the drool).
When will Chef Michael Be Serving?
Chef Michael will be set up on the WindsorEats patio on Thursday (5pm to 9pm), Friday (5pm to 9pm) and Sunday (12pm to 8pm). The WindsorEats space will be closed for our Masters of the Brewniverse event on Saturday (get your tickets!).
What Other Foods Will Be Served?
Also on the menu, Chef Michael will be serving up:
- Grilled Asparagus: with ajvar, cured yolk, and garlic chips,
- Merguez Sausages: Harissa spiced lamb sausages, tomato and cucumber salad, pita bread
- Burger: Beef chuck and brisket patty, red wine braised onion, basil mayo, mozzarella, arugula, and potato chips
- Tiramisu: whipped mascarpone, lady fingers, espresso gel, and candied cocoa nib
- Vegan Pana Cotta: coconut milk, citrus variations, and pistachio
In addition to Chef Michael, Rico Taco Mexican Street Eats will also be serving on the patio on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. They’ll only be offering takeout/pickup on Saturday (12pm to 9pm) due to our space being closed for Masters of the Brewniverse.