WindsorEats is looking to hire creative, innovative, outside of the box mixologists/bartenders to join our award-winning team at our new location as well as for our festivals, events and experiences.
As a WindsorEats Mixologist, you would possess knowledge and passion for food, wine, beer and spirits, especially those made locally. You would build relationships with your guests and have a natural showmanship, along with great communication skills and attention detail.
Our mixologists are responsible for making beverages in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining all of WindsorEats’ standards. They also communicate beverage descriptions and modifications with team members to ensure guests receive their requested beverage. Successful candidates for the Mixologist position demonstrate leadership and innovation, with the ability to create ever evolving drinks and menus that showcase WindsorEats and themselves as leaders in the industry.
Creativity, innovation, trying new things, thinking outside the box and a strong sense of community are at the core of what WindsorEats does. Our staff should similarly embrace those components all wrapped up in a great, outgoing personality.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with ownership to execute smooth and flawless operation of bar operations and service
- Complete all bartender duties when necessary
- Develop a complete working knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients and preparation
- Develop a complete working knowledge of all products served in the bar
- Ensure that all details of service are performed by the bartenders to expected standards and that every guest receives the highest quality of service
- Drive cocktail menu changes to ensure fresh, innovative and seasonally accurate cocktails are available on the menu
- Assist with beverage procurement, beverage costing
- Accurately maintain bar beverage inventory control
- Stock and maintain all bar products including mis en place
- Ensure proper pouring, mixing, blending of drinks in line with Ontario law
- Perform bar opening and closing duties, completed daily to WindsorEats standard
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Excellent work ethic with a high degree of responsibility
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team and build relationships.
- Present and prepare beverages in a clear and organized manner
- Ability to multi-task and be a strong lounge server
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and able to lift and move beer kegs and cases, liquor and wine boxes
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Be extremely knowledgeable in the cocktail making process and history of cocktails to be able to lead cocktail/mixology classes
- Be creative and innovative
- Be Smart Serve certified
- Exude Awesomeness
WindsorEats believes in treating others fairly and embracing our staff as family. As a result, we ensure each member of the WindsorEats team receives a livable wage when working with us. This directly correlates to great experiences being led by individuals who are happy with and proud of their work.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in WindsorEats; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.