WindsorEats is collaborating with the Art Gallery of Windsor and EPICentre for the February edition of their Lightning Talks with Community Creators.
On Thursday, February 25, 2020, the Art Gallery of Windsor will be hosting an online discussion with 6 speakers from Windsor’s hopitality industry. This live, online event will have each creator showcase to you a lightning-fast overview of their work and their story, and you’ll have the opportunity to ask them questions afterward.
The creators being featured are:
- John Alvarez, The Grand Cantina
- Julie Myers | Thyme Kitchen/Thyme-to-Go
- Howard Hyman | Exquisite Events Caterin
- Gabby Bleyendaal/Quinn Taylor | Bad Witch Bakery
- Paolo Vasapolli | University of Windsor