WindsorEats and Robbie’s Gourmet Sausage Co. are tag teaming Frank Brewing Co. to celebrate Frank Fest, the birthday of the brewery’s namesake.
On August 28, 2020, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, we’re bringing back our popular elotes, Mexican street corn, in tandem with some big hitting sausages off the grill from Robbie’s.
In honour of Granddad Frank’s birthday this weekend, the brewery has harvested up a night of festivities. You can even order some elotes and sausages to go along with a 6-pack for pickup. There is no admission to the party and here’s what you’ll be able to enjoy:
We’re bringing back our Mexican street corn! 🌽 People love them and it’s been a while since we made them, so this will be a nice treat to pair with one of Frank’s beers. You’ll be able to enjoy one (or all!) of our street corn options:
- THE CLASSIC: a play on a classic Mexican Street Corn. It’s sour cream, cotija cheese, smoked paprika and cilantro over corn for some mighty tasty goodness.
- THE ELOTES LOCO: this is one for those that like a little more heat in their lives. The corn is slathered in sour cream, a Cotija and crushed spicy Extreme Cheetos blend, drizzled with a cheese sauce.
- THE VEGAN: a miso paste, panko and avocado puree will not only give vegans an option, but, also have non-vegans eager to try it.
If you just want to pick some up for home, you can order them online for pickup and we’ll make them fresh for you within minutes.
Robbie’s Gourmet Sausage Co. will be serving up two gourmet sausages all dolled up for you to enjoy on the patio.
- FIESTA DEL CHORIZO: Award winning Chorizo on a Blak’s Bakery bun topped with our house made garlic aioli, fresh diced onions, salsa verde, triple play and crushed tortilla chips.
- NO BIG DILL B.L.T.: JBStrong’s NO Big Dill sausage topped with our house made garlic aioli, shredded iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and Crispy bacon served on a freshly baked Blak’s Bakery Bun.
Just like the elotes, you can also order some sausages online for pickup.
Frank Brewing Company is re-releasing their delicious Cream Ale to be on tap for the party. It’s a light, flavourful, thirst quenching beer that pays tribute to those who lent a hand on the farm.
LIVE MUSIC & A SPECIAL DRAW
Not only will there be live music throughout the evening, there will also be a special draw for a Frank gift pack valued at over $100!