This weekend, Craft Heads Brewing Company is celebrating 5 years with a party featuring many of their favourites plus plenty of special, new one-offs.
On February 28-29, 2020, join the downtown Windsor brewery as they celebrate in style. They’ll be featuring 40 taps, 3 Cask beers, live music, midnight snacks, and a couple big surprises.
Some of the beers already announced include:
- Carnival Sour: a travel inspired sour named after the annual festival in Brazil. This sour ale is brewed with passionfruit, jackfruit and papaya.
- Whisky Amber: a smooth, malty amber ale aged on Canadian whisky oak chips
- Hoptron Collider: an imperial IPA packed with IBUs for those who crave bitterness and enough malty sweetness to balance it out
- Red Sangria Sour: a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon blended sour aged on strawberries, blackberries and blueberries
- White Sangria Sour: a Napa Valley chardonnay blended sour aged on oranges, grapefruit, lemon and lime
Craft Heads also recently announced they’ve opened a new location at (324/328 Pelissier St), steps away from their current brewery. This new facility will house their brewing, barrelling and packaging operations of their beers.