Colchester Ridge Estate Winery wants you to spend the extra day in 2020 with them having dinner at the winery.
On February 29, 2020, join the winery as they showcase all that is grand about the new CREW.
Executive chef, BJ Turnbull, along with the wine-making team of Bernie Gorski and Ryan Oldridge, have created for you a delectable 5 course evening featuring creative cuisine paired with their best estate wines.
The evening starts off with an oyster cocktail hour paired with a Sauvignon Blanc spritzer. You will then be seated you at a table with a CREW representative, who will personally lead you on a tour of the senses for the remaining four courses.
Throughout the evening expect to hear stories from the owner, winemaker and chef. Learn about how they honed in on their crafts and mastered the process of matching food, wine and good times.
Here is a look at the full menu:
- Course One: Cocktail reception featuring oysters and passed canapes paired with their Sauvignon Blanc Spritzer
- Course Two: Seared scallop in aromatic broth with their Flagship Chardonnay
- Course Three: Boston bibb salad with pomegranate, candied walnut and shaved artisan cheese with their 2017 Merlot
- Course Four: Beef tenderloin with clue cheese, potato dauphinoise and local vegetables with their 2017 Grand CREW Reserve
- Course Five: Fresh Ontario goat cheese cake with blackberry coulis with their 2019 Estate Gewurztraminer
Tickets, only for guests 19 years of age and over, are $140 per person and can be purchased online. In order to maintain the pairings no substitutions or alterations are available. Seating is limited and assigned. Ticket price includes gratuity.