The Windsor Craft Beer Festival is quickly approaching and we’re putting a call-out to assemble the greatest craft beer loving volunteer group we can. We are looking for beer loving ladies and gentlemen who are responsible, energetic and motivated to help us during the festival and ensure it’s continued success.
Putting on a festival is a lot of hard work. Each year, our volunteers help in creating a vibrant culture in Windsor for craft beer. Of course, there are exciting benefits but the real benefits of volunteering aren’t things, they’re experiences!
Windsor Craft Beer Festival volunteers will:
- Be a part of Windsor’s original beer festival
- Volunteer one day and receive free entry on the day you are not volunteering
- Gain experience in the hospitality and event industry
- Receive food ticket and non-alcoholic beverage ticket
- Get a toque to wear to show that you’re an awesome volunteer
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Are 19 years of age and over
- Have Smart Serve certification
- Love craft beer
- Have a positive attitude
- Are freakin’ awesome
If you’re chompin’ at the bit to be a part of this great festival, just fill out a 2019 Windsor Craft Beer Festival Volunteer Form and you’re on your way. Cheers!