The tourism season is fast approaching and WindsorEats is offering more dates for our popular, award winning Drinks of Walkerville experience.
We’ve announced four more dates for people to get the best tour of the flavours and history within Whiskytown, Canada.
The dates added are:
- Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Saturday, June 2, 2018
- Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Saturday, August 4, 2018
Named an Ontario Signature Experience, our Drinks of Walkerville tour celebrates what is unique and exceptional about Canada’s southernmost city, including a tour inside of North America’s largest distillery.
Enjoy a hands-on tour of the Hiram Walker & Sons distillery, learn the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery, then finish off the tour discovering street art at Good Neighbour Restaurant.
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- An exclusive tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.
- A guided tasting of 4 Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre.
- Stop to take photos in front of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters.
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Whiskytown Canada.
- Sip on a flight of 4 craft beers at the award-winning Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to drink while you tour the facility.
- Learn about the graffiti art that adorns the Good Neighbour Restaurant before stepping in, pulling up to the bar and sampling a variety of craft cocktails created by their mixologist.
Tickets are $75 per person and sell quickly. All tours begin at 1:00pm.