Looking for a place to get your Easter Brunch on? Here are three places offering up outstanding brunches on Easter Sunday.
The Willistead is always a good spot for brunch any Sunday. They will be open 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Chicken and waffle
- Breakfast enchiladas
- Sunrise in Malibu – fried smashed avocado topped with cilantro pesto, pico de gallo, sunny eggs, tortillas, fresh lime and cumin crema
- Breakfast bowls with chorizo sausage patties, home fries, sunny eggs, red pepper salsa and garlic aioli
You’ll never be disappointed Thyme Kitchen‘s menu offerings. This Sunday’s Easter Brunch menu is no exception.
- Candied Bacon, Sausage & Breakfast Ham
- Smoked Tofu and Coconut “Bacon”
- Vegetable-Tofu Scrambled
- Tomato & Spinach Quiche
- Blueberry Crumble Pancakes
- Potato Hash
- Lemon-Thyme Chicken Crepes Topped with Asparagus & Spinach
- Duck Confit Ravioli with Mushroom & Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- Pulled Pork Empanadas w/ Mustard Aioli
- Mini Scones, Mini Muffins , Mini Croissants , Breakfast Breads
- Mini Carrot Cupcakes, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, Yogurt Parfaits, Chocolate Mousse Cups, Cheesecake Bites Vegan Bars
- Fresh Fruit
Seatings are at 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 per person and kids under 10 are half price. Call the restaurant to make reservations. For more informatioin on this event, visit Thyme Kitchen’s FaceBook event.
On top of their regular favourites, the Market Buffet is adding some amazing items for Easter. Here are a few standouts:
- Wild mushroom with toasted walnut and goat cheese mission fig vinaigrette
- Bacon braised rutabaga gratin
- Omelettes to order
- Little neck clams, new crop potatoes, spring onion and saffron broth
- Maple brined Atlantic salmon, coriander, paprika and pepper corn rub
- Coffee rubbed leg of spring lamb roast
- Belgian waffles with roasted pecans and banana syrup
- Dessert items such as pavolova birds nest, cheesecakes and more.
Brunch takes place from 11:00a.m. to 3:30 p.m for $25.24. Visit Caesars Windsor for a complete menu listing.