New this year at the Windsor Craft Beer Festival, unique beers will be released every hour exclusively for VIP guests to make them feel extra special. While Saturday VIP tickets are sold out, there are still VIP tickets left for Friday night. Here is the special list of VIP beers:
- 5:00pm: Flying Monkey’s Solstice. A traditional white saison, slightly tart with lemon and white pepper notes.
- 6:00pm: Ramblin’ Road’s Dakota Pearl Potato Ale. This limited edition Dakota Pearl Potato Ale takes its inspiration from the premium quality Dakota Pearl potatoes.
- 7:00pm: Motor Craft Ales’ Jalopy. Jalapeno Ale.
- 8:00pm: Beau’s Rauchstack. A smooth, full-bodied smoked ale.
- 9:00pm: Highlander’s Beerded Lady. A 4% light ale, it has hand pitched Orange rind to obtain that je-ne-sais-quoi element and incredible drinkable quality.
As a disclaimer, the beers noted are subject to change. Also, the VIP beers will be available in limited quantity. Once they’re released, when the offering is done, it’s done!