Tonight on CTV Windsor, we brought in our friend Ray Anderson of Thai Palace to showcase a traditional dish: Pad Thai.
The Pad Thai will be featured on Thai Palace’s Eat Your City Restaurant Week menu, which takes place August 11-17, 2014.
- 400g Thai Rice Noodle Sticks
- 250ml Ray’s Original Pad Thai sauce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 egg
- 250g boneless chicken
- 2tsp vegetable oil
- 1 slice of lime
- 1/4 cup peanutes, grounded
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 15 minutes. Pre-cook your chicken, or substitute with any protein of choice. Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Add oil into a non-stick frying pan, bring to high heat. Crack the egg and scramble. Cook the rice noodle in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain water and add to frying pan.
- Add the sauce, bean sprouts and chicken. Stir fry for up to 2 minutes or until well mixed. Add hot sauce for preferred spice level. Pour onto a serving plate. Garnish with lime and ground peanut.