On June 13, 2014, Rock Bottom Bar & Grill is hosting Pints for Paws, a beer dinner to raise funds for the Windsor-Essex County Humane Society.
The dinner will be a 5-course meal, each course paired with a 7 ounce beer. Here is a look at the menu:
- First Course: Lemon garlic shrimp
- Second Course: Halibut bites with tartar dip
- Third Course: Cajun beef in a bleu cheese sauce
- Fourth Course: Tequila lime wings
- Fifth Course: Caramel apple cheesecake
Attendees must be 19 years of age or older. Along with food and drinks, there will be raffle prizes and good times had by all. Tickets are $40 per person and available at the Humane Society or Rock Bottom.