Chef Scot Brooks of Bull N Barrel joined WindsorEats and Arms Bumanlag in the CTV kitchen tonight to cook us up some Cajun beef tips with Jack Daniels BBQ sauce.
- 1 lbs of terres major also known as petite tenderloin
- 2 oz of your favourite Cajun spice
- 1/2 oz Jack Daniels
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (something with a smokey flavour)
- 1 green onion
- 1 table spoon of oil.
- clean silver skin from your terres major
- cut into bit size pieces
- add Cajun spice and 8 oz diced terres major into Ziploc bag and shake it up
- heat oil till almost smoking then and your beef
- cook to desire doneness
- in small pot add you Jack Daniels and let the alcohol cook out
- add your favourite BBQ sauce
- put sauce on plate then top with your perfectly cooked beef tip garnish with fine sliced green onions