With the holidays over, we’re certain there are more brides-to-be out there then before December 24. If you’re one of them, excited and anxious to get the ball rolling to celebrate, let WindsorEats help with the fun!
Bring the ladies, the guys (or both) out on a unique experience.
Bride Rides: Wine and Bikes and Fun, Oh My!
Popular with bachelorette parties, our Wine Trail Rides will help you create memories that will last a lifetime and provide stories for the wedding speeches. Enjoy a day out cycling through the beautiful Essex Pelee Island Coast wine region, sipping the local wine, enjoying our signature long table meal and participating in an award winning experience. The Wine Trail Ride is a unique and fun way to spend the day with friends and family with some special touches and surprises that will make the bride-to-be feel extra loved.
Participants on our Wine Trail Ride will enjoy:
- tastings and/or tours at up to 3 wineries in the Essex Pelee Island Coast.
- our signature long table dinner at the end of the ride made from local products.
- a scenic cycle along county roads and trails. Past rides have passed through apple orchards, equestrian farms, windmill farms and more.
- a support vehicle following close behind to place all their purchases in.
- an experience cycle guide ride along with the group.
Wine ain’t your thing? We’ve got you covered!
Our Bikes & Beers cycling tours have also been a hit with bachelorette parties as they explore Windsor, Ontario, one beer at a time. You’ll drink everything from local craft beers to unique imports, all with some tasty eats thrown in for good measure.
It ain’t just for the ladies either. Bikes & Beers have also been popular for the groom-to-be and his companions.
Bikes & Beer participants will enjoy:
- tastings and/or tours at 3 establishments across Windsor. Previous stops have included Walkerville Brewery, Motor Craft Ales and Rock Bottom, which has 30 beers on tap.
- samplings of food along the way.
- meandering through some neighbourhoods of Windsor.
- a scenic cycle along Windsor’s beautiful waterfront overlooking the Detroit skyline with the opportunity to stop for photos.
For those that want to keep two feet on the ground, our walking tours may be just the thing. They’re a great way to get the day started for any night time activities.
Give Me The Hard Stuff
Our Drinks of Walkerville tour allows guests to enjoy the drinks and stories that make Old Walkerville known across the world, including a stop at the world famous Canadian Club Heritage Centre, the home of Canadian Club Whisky.
You’ll receive a unique experience and some extras that you won’t be able to have on your own.
Guests will enjoy:
- A tasting and tour of the world famous Canadian Club Heritage Centre and Canadian Club Whisky.
- Jaunt through historic Old Walkerville learning about its architecture as well as some well known and not so well known tales associated with the neighbourhood.
- Be brought through the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery while enjoying some brews.
- Learn about the graffiti art behind The Willistead Restaurant before stopping in for a flight of drinks (we’re currently on a bourbon kick).
When the Beer Bubbles, The Masses Forget Their Troubles
History has never tasted so good with our History Over Pints walking tour. Meander your way through one of the oldest European settlements in Canada while being told of its stories of years gone by. You’ll hear tales and folklore of Chief Tecumseh, learn all about the man who essentially formed Canada as we know it today, the badass that was General Brock, and more.
Oh ya, did we mention we’ll be stopping for pints at local establishments?
Guests will enjoy:
- A jaunt through historic Old Sandwich Town learning about its architecture as well as some well known and not so well known tales associated with the neighbourhood.
- A pint of beer at 3 locations.
- Learning about the history of events like the War of 1812 and more.
Contact Us For More Info
We might be partial to them, but we just love our bridal party tours! It gives us the chance to celebrate a grand moment in someone’s life and we love seeing the excitement generated from the tours!
The day is full of energy and excitement and we love being able to work with our bride to be’s to ensure they have a wonderful and memorable day.
So email us or call us! Let us help plan a great day for you.