Mother’s Day Wine and Chocolate at Colchester Ridge Estate Winery
Get the Mother’s Day festivities started early at Colchester Ridge Estate Winery. On Saturday, May 11, 2013, treat mom to something decedent by bringing her for a wine and chocolate pairing as CREW will be pairing their award winning wines with creamy milk, dark and white chocolates.
Sessions will be held at 11:30, 1:00 & 2:30. Tickets are available in advance or at the door for $15 per person.
Mother’s Day Weekend Walking Tour with WindsorEats
Bring mom out for something she deserves this Mother’s Day: some fun. We’ll be hosting one of our Drinks of Walkerville walking tour on Saturday, May 11, 2013. We’ll be visiting and sampling items from the Canadian Club Heritage Brand Centre, Walkerville Brewery and The Willistead all while learning about the history and folklore of Old Walkerville.
Tickets are $45 per person. Remember, she raised you. She deserves a drink.
Brunch at The RyeGate
This Mother’s Day, spoil mom at The RyeGate and enjoy their Mother’s Day Brunch buffet for only $22.95 per person. Kids 6-10 are $10.95 and Kids 5 and under are free!
Mother’s Day & AGW
As mentioned last month, a Mother’s Day Brunch will be held at the Art Gallery of Windsor on May 12, 2013 by Thyme To-Go. The meal will be on the AGW’s main floor from 10:00am to 2:00pm and is be reservations only.
Some of the menu items are:
- Lobster BLT
- Steak & Eggs
- Seared Halibut
- Maple Bacon Mini Cupcakes
- Lots more!
Mother’s Day City Grill
The City Grill will be offering a Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 12, 2013 from 11:00am to 3:00pm. The buffet includes:
- bread, butter, pastries, croissants and danishes
- mixed green salad, Caesar salad, pasta salad, Greek salad
- chilled seafood display
- a breakfast station with made to order eggs and omelettes, Belgian waffles with fruit toppings and whipped cream, bacon and sausage, hashbrowns, eggs benedict
- chicken cacciatore
- vegetarian lasagna
- lobster mac & cheese
- a carving station with slow roasted prime rib and apricot stuffed pork loin
- and lots more
The cost is $32.95 per person, with children 12 and under able to dine for free. Reservations are required.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Meadows by the Lake
On Sunday, May 12, 2013, from 10:00am to 2:00pm, enjoy a Mother’s Day brunch at Meadows by the Lake.
The menu will consist of:
- Meadows Crispy Chicken
- Italian Sausage
- Beer Battered Alaskan Pollock
- Penne with Meat Sauce
- Garlic Potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon & Sausage
- French Toast
- A Full Salad Bar
Adults are $14.99 and kids 4-12 years old are $7.99. There are 3 seatings (10:00am, 11:30am or 1:00pm) so make your reservations early and be sure to tell them WindsorEats sent you.
Mother’s Day at Mettawas Station
Mettawas Station thinks you won’t be able to resist this Mother’s Day Spread. It’s hard to disagree with 4 items they will be featuring that day:
- Mixed green salad with dried cranberries, pecans, apples and goat cheese or Panko crusted Brie with fresh fruit
- Chicken and asparagus crepe topped with a creamy bechamel
- Steak Oscar 8oz Filet Mignon, scallops and shrimp topped with Hollandaise Sauce
- Cheesecake of the Month: Raspberry Swirl Creme Brulee
For the Kids:
- Three cheese baked maccaroni
- Vanilla Gelato
Caesars Windsor Mother’s Day Celebration
There will be family activities and live entertainment at Caesars Windsor from 10:30am to 1:00pm on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
The event will take place inside the Augustus Ballroom. Cost is $32.95 per person. Seniors are $27.95 and Children 6-11 years are $15. Children 5 and under are free.