Knock Knock. Who’s there? It’s Valentine’s Day! ……….uh oh.
That sound you just heard was the collective sound of a bunch of men saying “Oh fiddlesticks!” (or something much worse). Well, fear not. As of this writing, Rino’s Kitchen still has seatings available for those looking to save their relationship with some great food.
Here is a look at his menu for today:
- Lentil Soup $4.25
- Southwest Style Fried Rice Balls with a cilantro lime sauce $8
- Roasted garlic, spinach, cream cheese dip with toasted focaccia bread $7
- Mixed Green and strawberry salad with balsamic vinaigrette $6.50
- Antipasto Platter (ideal to share) – roasted red peppers, marinated eggplant, olives, artichokes, prosciutto, havarti cheese, focaccia bread $14
- Mussels – white wine, garlic, Thai green curry cream sauce $11
- Tomato – tomato, basil pesto, mozzarella, sun-dried tomato and garlic sauce $11
- Salami – salami, provolone, sun-dried tomato and garlic sauce $12
- 3 Cheese – cream cheese, provolone, cheddar, artichoke, spinach, roasted garlic $13
- Chicken – chicken, bacon, tomato, aged cheddar, jalapeno, cilantro-lime mayo $13
- Quiche – Mushroom, thyme & blue cheese served with side salad $12
- Fettucelle Pasta in a red wine braised rabbit sauce $16
- Homemade Shepherds Pie – Ale braised ground lamb topped with garlic mash $15
- Ravioli – mushrooms and peas in a garlic blush sauce $14
- Gnocchi – asparagus, mushrooms in a rich curry cream sauce $14
- Curried Chick pea vegetable stew over couscous $13
- Fresh Linguini in a classic tomato sauce with meatballs $14
- Chicken breast in a rich Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms over potato mash $15
So if you believe you have a great thing going and don’t want your bad memory to mess it up, call Rino’s immediately to make a reservation and be sure to tell them that WindsorEats saved your relationship.