For all the ladies who aren’t into football, The City Grill is hosting an evening just for you.
On Sunday, February 5, 2012, the downtown restaurant is hosting a ladies night to help you get away from all the football hoopla and enjoy an evening for yourself and your lady friends. The 3 course prix fix menu for the evening looks yummy indeed:
First Course (choice of):
- Caesar Salad
- Puffy pastry croutons, traditional dressing, oven roasted tomatoes, bacon and parmesan cheese
- Forest mushroom and barley
Second Course (Choice of):
- Crisp Skin Atlantic Salmon
- Tomato fennel cream, spinach and red quinoa
- 8oz. Flat Iron Steak and Shrimp
- Dry rubbed, roasted garlic, mushrooms, caramelized onions and hand cut pommes frites
- Slow Braised Chicken and Mushrooms
- Red wine, double smoked bacon, vegetables and crushed red potatoes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Volcano Cake
- Warm molten cake, peanut butter centre served with peanut butter ice crean
Go out, have a great time and let the men clean up after themselves. Cost is $29.99 per person. As always, we recommend reservations (which can be made here) and would love it if you told them WindsorEats sent you.