A new restaurant has opened up on Ottawa Street!
Crave Grill owner, Milan, states that he is committed to never use frozen ingredients, serving only fresh and, whenever possible, local items.
Massive renovations took place inside to make Crave Grill look as good as it does.
The restaurant has only been open a month and Milan is excited for Windsorites to try their menu. He is also extending an invitation to everyone to come to Crave Grill for New Years Eve dinner. Cost is $35 per person and includes:
- Choice of soup of salad
- Choice of appetizer:
- shrimp cocktail
- blackened beef tips
- vegetable spring rolls
- Choice of entree:
- Slow roasted prime rib of beef with red wine jus
- Chicken Oscar – grilled chicken topped with shrimp, scallop and crab in a cream sauce
- Broiled fillet of Atlantic salmon topped with white asparagus and hollandaise sauce
- Cajun Jambalaya – spicy sausage, shrimps, chicken with peppers and onions in a creole style rice
- Mediterranean marinara with grilled zucchini, eggplant, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, sliced black olives tossed in penne noodles with marinara sauce topped with feta cheese
- Wiener Schnitzel
- Choice of dessert:
- red velvet torte
- peanut and chocolate torte
- mocha torte
If you head to Crave Grill on New Years Eve, you should think about heading to Lanspeary Park after dinner where AM800 and the City of Windsor are hosting a free family skate complete with live entertainment and fireworks.