Winter Bites 2010 officially begins today and Jillian and I are taking full advantage and heading out as soon as I finish writing this post…she’s hovering over me. We’re heading over to Chanoso’s Restaurant for their Winter Bites lunch.
Also remember to enjoy the other Winter Bites events taking place today. Black Kettle Bistro is hosting cooking classes beginning at 6:15pm tonight where participants will be learning how to make fresh soups and stews. Call to ensure there is still space available.
If you’re heading out to the wineries, Aleksander Estate Winery and Mastronardi Estate Winery are each offering sales on selected wines.
If you’re heading out be sure to share your Winter Bites experience with us! There are many ways that you can do so:
- Following us on Twitter – @windsoreats
- Tweeting with the #winterbites hashtags
- commenting on our Facebook fan page
- posting photos on our Winter Bites Photo Group
- posting comments on our site
- send us an “article” about your Winter Bites meal. We’ll post it!