Just a reminder to everyone that tickets are still available for this Wednesday’s Wine Club, being held at Mezzo Ristorante beginning 7:00pm. Being that December WindsorEats is promoting 30 Days of Local Wine, the focus of Wednesday’s Wine Club will be Wines of Essex County. The wines that have been selected for tastes are:
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery – 2007 Pinot Noir
- Aleksander Estate Winery – 2007 Cabernet Franc
- Colchester Ridge Estate Winery – 2007 Riesling
- Pelee Island Winery – 2007 Vinedresser’s Shiraz
- Mastronardi Estate Winery – 2006 Barrel Fermented Chardonnay
Tickets are only $30 per person and include tastings of each wine as well as food pairings made from Mezzo Ristorante. Sommelier Sarah Dewar will be on hand to lead an intimate discussion and answer questions as well as provide tips and tricks on wine samplings to make your experience much more enjoyable.
Tickets to our Wine Club would make a great gift to that special wine lover in your life. You can purchase tickets individually or in a group of all 5 Wine Clubs at a discounted price.