Halloween is just around the corner and with it comes the annual Taste of Downtown.
WindsorEats.com has been invited back to this year’s event which is being held on Wednesday, October 29, 2008, and is once again at the St. Clair Centre for the Arts. All event proceeds will be directed in part to Share Drive, helping to feed the hungry in our Downtown (The Salvation Army, Downtown Mission and St. Vincent de Paul.)
There will be a load of WindsorEats members participating and their menus are as follows:
- Bamboo Catering Co. will be serving Prime Rib Sliders. From past experiences with Chef Anthony’s sliders, I highly recommend these.
- Chatham Street Grill’s choice menu item is Blackened Tenderloin.
- Salad is being tossed at the City Beer Market‘s booth.
- Mazaar‘s is offering the traditional Lebanese salad, Fattoush.
- Oishii Sushi & Ultra Lounge is serving, well, sushi!
- Plunkett’s went east for inspiration as they are serving Pad Thai
Remember to swing by out booth and say hello. We always love to meet fans of WindsorEats!