On October 23-25, 2008, Foia Restaurant & Lounge will be having a Fall Tasting Dinner. The $40 dinner, which includes live entertainment, is a 5 course meal and doors will open at 6:00pm each night with dinner beginning at 7:00pm.
Here is a peak at the menu:
- Soup: butternut squash soup with potato croquette
- Salad: baby spinach with Roquefort blue cheese, walnuts and fresh pear tossed in a maple vinaigrette
- Gnocchi: homemade sweet potato gnocchi in a brown sugar sage butter sauce
- Surf & Turf: rosemary encrusted rock of lamb and a panko encrusted stuffed red snapper fillet
- Dessert: pumpkin spiced creme brulee
Seating for each of the three dinners is limited so we advise you to contact Foia quickly to reserve and let them know WindsorEats recommended it!