On Sunday, October 5th between 5:00pm and 9:00pm, Three…A Tasting Bar is having a special food event. “Trio of Bites”, prepared by guest chef Jennifer Hillis, will be an incredible prequel to Thanksgiving.
The menu will include:
- Truffle Pomegranate Tuna Carpaccio
- Maple Smoked Trout
- Harvest Duck Pate
- Pumpkin Apple Puree with Toasted Chestnuts
- Pan Seared Skate Wing with a Vanilla Saffron Sauce
- Roasted Goose Breast with a Grand Marnier-Pear-Fig Chutney
- Rich Coffee Rubbed Beef Tenderloin with a Porcini Mushroom Demi-glace and Seared Foie Gras
- Chocolate Love (Lot’s of Chocolaty Goodness)
The delicious six course meal is $40 per person for the dinner. Or, if you would like to pair each course with a wine from the amazing Aleksander Estate Winery, it is $55 per person.
Please call (519)-258-3303 for reservations and remember to mention WindsorEats.com. Seating times are at 5pm and 8pm.
It is an event sure to create memories.