The new February “Fixe” menu at Caldwell’s Grant is in and starts this weekend.
- Szechuan Pork & Pineapple: Tender pork stir fried with asian veg and pineapple, served on a noodle nest.
- Sea Scallop Won Ton: flash fried and served with a sweet and sour sauce.
- Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Crostini: Wild mushrooms and soft creamy goat cheese baked on a crostini.
Entree (choose one)
- Parmesan Crusted Swordfish: presented on a linguine noodle cake and topped with a vera cruz salad.
- Blackened Veal Chop: served with wildberry and blue cheese demi glace.
- Pasta Arribiata: penne noodles tossed with spicy sausage, tomatoes and onions all in a zesty tomato sauce, topped with smoked gouda.
Dessert (choose one)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- Chocolate & Golden Raison Tart with Grand Marnier Ice Cream.
$35 per person
Don’t forget Kevin Grenier on piano and Tom Hogarth on guitar playing some cool jazz and blues this (and every) Friday at 8:00 pm.
Also, book your Valentines Day reservation now. Caldwell’s Grant gets completely booked every year and spaces are already starting to fill.
In other Caldwell’s Grant news, a new dinner menu has been released.