Who doesn’t love a great burger and some beer?!
WindsorEats is hosting Burgers, Beers & Beats bringing together some great burger makin’ chefs and restaurants to go along with a fresh beer menu and some DJ’s playing Detroit-influenced electronic music throughout the evening.
Here is a look at everything you need to know about Burgers Beers & Beats.
Where and When Is This Happening?
Burgers Beers & Beats is happening Friday, September 15, 2023, at WindsorEats’ location at 400 Erie Street East in Windsor, Ontario. The doors to this free-to-attend event open at 5pm and close at 11pm. Food runs until 10pm.
What Are The Burgers Available?
We’ll have 6 different establishment serving up a variety of different burgers throughout the night.
View this post on Instagram
- Chef Ryan Odette of Mamo Burger and Georgia Rae’s Hot Chicken will be serving up a Pimento Cheese Brisket Jam Burger and some Smoked Lemon Pepper Wet Chicken Wings.
- The Manchester will be offering a Classic Mushroom Swiss burger on a homemade bun with fried garlic topped with a mushroom gravy. They’ll also have a half pound serving of mac & cheese, a four mushroom blend focaccia sandwich, and a four layer cheesecake mousse for dessert.
- Rico Taco is taking their famous Birria and creating a Birria Burger
- Twigg’s from Emeryville has their truck on site and serving their Rigg Burger (5oz all beef patty, Twigg’s sauce, bacon, cheddar, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, onion, on a kaiser bun), the Blaze Burger (5oz all beef patty cheese curds, hot mix relish, spinach, tomato), a Beer Battered Pickerel Po Boy (Walkerville Honest Lager beer batter, Lake Erie pickerel, brioche hoagy, tartar sauce, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes), and a whole bunch of other goodies.
- WindsorEats is getting in on the fun bringing back our Simp Burger which is an even tastier and more filling version of a classic cheeseburger from the Golden Arches. We’ll also be serving up a PBBBQ Burger with pineapple, bacon, and BBQ sauce.
- Chef Anthony Ferriolo of Settimo Catering will also be serving a Braised Beef slider, a Chicken Parm slider, and a poached pear dessert.
What Beers & Breweries Will You Have?
We’ve curated a great beer list from craft breweries across Ontario just for Burgers Beers & Beats. While the list of beers is too extensive to post, here are some of the breweries that will be available:
- Quayle’s Brewery
- Left Field
- Four Fathers
- The Grove
- Craft Heads
- Collective Arts
- and more!
Did somebody say beats?
We’ve been on an old school Detroit techno kick lately. Starting at 5pm, Dusty will start the music off until DJ Justin James comes in at 8pm to finish off the night.