KOMA Restaurant is offering family meals for pickup that feed up to 4 people for a unique way to keep weekend dining a special family event.
You can order some of the restaurants favourite dishes as a family meal from their Arrancini, Chicken Sorrentino, homemade Garganelli pasta primavera and even beef tenderloin.
The meals start at $18 and are available for order online. Their current pick-up hours are Thursdays to Saturdays from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
Here’s step-by-step how to make your KOMA meal order:
- Please place order by 2pm each day (for pickup on that day).
- Pay for orders here with secure online payment.
- Fill out the form below letting them know what time you’ll pick-up your order.
- Please pick-up your order at KOMA at 3090 Dougall Ave. (beside Baskin Robbins).
- Please DO NOT leave your vehicle as the restaurant design cannot safely accommodate people inside.
- Have your trunk open for staff to deposit your take-out order.
- Call at 519-253-KOMA (5662) to let them know you arrived.
*In this moment of crisis, it is more important than ever to support the small businesses in our community. We are asking all our visitors for the smallest of favours to provide us with some resemblance of cash flow. Please click on the above advertisements in the middle of our articles. We thank you very much for your support. Stay calm, kind and positive.*