Fall in love with each other (and the whisky and beer) this weekend as we offer a discount in the name of love.
Take a Drinks of Walkerville Experience this weekend with the one you love and save $15 per person. The tour is great option day excursion for love birds looking to have a fun, unique experience. Simple use the promo code BEMYVALENTINE when purchasing.
Participants get to enjoy a hands-on tour of the Hiram Walker & Sons distillery, the largest in North America and also named best distillery in Canada, learn the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery, then finish off the tour discovering street art at The Willistead Restaurant.
A little sprinkle from Mother Nature can’t stop us from learning about @whiskytowncanada on our Drinks of #Walkerville tour. This building is affectionately known as the Whisky Palace and was built by Hiram Walker as the offices for @canadianclub. On today’s tour, we even had 2 people buy tickets while on the train to #WindsorON today, step off the train and directly into our tour. Our kind of people!
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- An exclusive tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.
- A guided tasting of 4 Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre: Wiser’s Deluxe, Lot 40, Gooderham & Worts, and Pike Creek.
- A special fifth tasting directly from a whisky barrel.
- An engraved, commemorative Drinks of Walkerville bottle (750ml) of J.P. Wiser’s Deluxe Whisky
Stop to take photos in front of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters.
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Whiskytown, Canada.
- Sip on a flight of 4 craft beers at the award winning Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to tour the facility with.
- Learn about the graffiti art that adorns The Willistead Restaurant before stepping in, pulling up to the bar and sampling a variety of craft cocktails created by their mixologist.