It’s September, the weather is cooling down and that can onlhy mean one thing: it’s almost time for the Windsor Craft Beer Festival!!!
The Windsor Craft Beer Festival is taking place on October 13-14, 2017 in Willistead Park, Windsor, Ontario. Here’s your chance to help us out and be around beer all day.
Putting on a festival is a lot of hard work. Each year, our volunteers help in creating a vibrant culture in Windsor for craft beer. Volunteers are needed to assist in all areas of the Windsor Craft Beer Festival–from event setup to our gate check in.
Of course, there are exciting benefits such as receiving entry into the festival on your non-volunteer day. But the real benefits of volunteering aren’t things, they’re experiences!
The Windsor Craft Beer Festival is looking for beer loving ladies and gentlemen who are responsible, energetic and motivated to help us during the festival and ensure it’s success.
Windsor Craft Beer Festival volunteers will:
- Be a part of Windsor’s original beer festival
- Volunteer one day and receive free entry on they day you are not volunteering
- Gain experience in the hospitality and event industry
- Receive food ticket and non-alcoholic beverage ticket
- Get a toque to wear to show that you’re an awesome volunteer
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Are 19 years of age and over
- Have Smart Serve certification (optional)
- Love craft beer
- Are freakin’ awesome
If interested, please download, read over and complete the 2017 WCBF Volunteer Package and send it back to us.