Every month The Butcher of Kingsville puts out a calender of specials they offer in the shop during the weekends. And with the weather finally warming up, you should definitely take the drive to Kingsville to stock up on some of the creative, delicious burgers and sausages they have lined up for May.
- Sausages: Apple smoked bacon, spicy Greek and Carmelized onion Turkey
- Burgers: LAMBurger
- Soups/Salads: cabbage roll soup, creamy chicken gnocchi soup and spring couscous salad with basil
- Sausage: mild Italian, spicy broccoli rabe, chestnut mushroom
- Burgers: Asian beef burger
- Soups/Salads: Persian red lentil and beet soup, spring vegetable minestrone, Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Sausage: honey garlic, fresh bratwurst, smokey Andouille
- Burgers: bison burger
- Soups/Salads: Thai pea soup, roasted cauliflower fennel soup, roasted carrot & chickpea salad with turmeric dressing
- Sausage: apple smoked bacon, Carolina hot links, everything sausage (onion, poppy seed, garlic)
- Burgers: pear cranberry pork burger
- Soups/Salads: spinach coconut zucchini soup, turmeric carrot & apple soup, Asian coleslaw
They also have beef bone broth available by the cup Fridays through Sundays. A frozen 1 litre option is also available while quantities last.