You’ve asked for it. We’re delivering.
WindsorEats has added several more dates for our Drinks of Walkerville walking tour, which includes an exclusive and interactive walk through of the largest distillery in North America, home of J.P. Wiser’s Canadian whisky.
To celebrate the Memorial Cup taking place in Windsor, Ontario, we’ll be offering 2 tours per day from May 20-27, 2017. Tours will start at 11:00am and 1:30pm.
Named an Ontario Signature Experience, our Drinks of Walkerville tour celebrates what is unique and exceptional about Windsor, Ontario: the drinks!
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- An exclusive tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.
- A guided tasting of 4 Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre: Wiser’s Deluxe, Lot 40, Gooderham & Worts, and Pike Creek.
- A special fifth tasting directly from a whisky barrel.
- An engraved, commemorative Drinks of Walkerville bottle (750ml) of J.P. Wiser’s Deluxe Whisky celebrating the 2017 Memorial Cup in Windsor, Ontario.
- Stop to take photos in front of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters.
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Canada’s City of Spirits
- Sip on a flight of 4 craft beers at the award winning Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to tour the brewing facility with.
- Learn about the graffiti art that adorns The Willistead Restaurant before stepping in, pulling up to the bar and sampling a variety of craft cocktails created by their mixologist.
Tickets are $85 per person. The last batch of tours we offered sold out in under 5 hours, so be sure to act quick!