In honour of the announcement of Mamo Burger being featured on the Food Network’s, ‘You Gotta Eat Here!’, we’re sharing one of their special burger recipes with you.
It’s a little bit sweet. It’s a little bit spicy. It’s their Peanut Butter Jelly Time burger.
This unique behemoth consists of two beef patties, smoked bacon, pickled jalapenos, pickles, peanut butter and Sriracha strawberry jelly. What sounds like it could be just a random collection of flavours and textures is actually a well thought out creation where each ingredient perfectly compliments the others. We pretty much inhaled our tasting of it. Can’t even remember chewing.
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- 8oz Fresh Ground Beef
- Kosher Salt
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Strawberry Jelly (recipe to follow)
- 1 Tablespoon Creamy Style Peanut Butter
- 4 Slices Dill Pickles
- 6 Slices Pickled Jalapenos
- Hamburger Bun
- Make 2-4oz burger patties with ground beef and season with kosher salt.
- Cook until no longer pink in a cast iron skillet.
- Toast hamburger bun and spread peanut butter on bottom bun.
- Place burger patties on bottom hamburger bun and top with pickles, jalapenos, bacon strips and sriracha jelly and top with other side of hamburger bun.
- ¼ cup strawberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
Mix both ingredients together in a mixing bowl.