Celebrate the beautiful sights and sounds of full moon night (a Blue Moon, in fact) with Oxley Estate Winery on their patio and grounds.
This edition of their Howl at the Moon dinner series will consist of special menu options and live entertainment by the locally-loved group, Paying Cash, a Johnny Cash tribute band. Dinner is served from 5:00pm to 8:30pm on July 31, 2015 with the live entertainment from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.
Reservations are recommended as this event is quite popular. Menu prices will vary.
Here is a look at the special items being served that night:
- Pickled pepper poppers
- Crispy corn fritters with tomato jam
- Texan oysters Rockefeller
- Smoked brisket with baked beans and grilled corn
- Pulled pork with braised kale and sweet potato pie
- Ribeye for two with baked fingerlings, topped with crispy okra, caramelized onions and bone marrow.
- Perch tacos with lime crema and pico de gallo
- Vegetarian chili with cheesy cornbread