Midori Sushi chef, Windsor’s Tina Sandre, will be pairing original creations with craft beers and local wines. You can grab one pairing for $6 or three for $15. Pairings include:
- Kamikaze Roll (3pc) – Salmon, crab, cream cheese, avocado, cucumber, red pepper battered & fried. Topped with a sweet & salty drizzle. Paired with a Baco or dark beer
- Dynamite (3pc)- Shrimp tempura, crab, avocado & cucumber, topped with a sweet & spicy sauce & tobiko. Paired with Sauvignon blanc or a light beer.
- Nigiri (2pc)- Norwegian smoked salmon draped over seasoned rice & a dollop of flavourful cream cheese. Paired with Vidal or Cream Ale.
- Ceviche – Fresh Canadian Atlantic salmon marinated in sea salt & citrus lime juice. served with sesame chips. Paired with Sauvignon Blanc or a Light beer.
- Midori Roll (3pc)- Tempura broccoli, avocado, scallions. topped with a green curry mayo. Paired with a Baco or Cream Ale.
- TBX Roll (3pc) – Avocado, mango & tempura sweet potato. Paired with Vidal or Dark beer.
- Curry bowl – creamy, mild, yellow curry & marinated vegetables served over a bed of rice. Paired with Sauvignon Blanc or Light beer.
If you’re sharing, you can choose any two rolls (20 piece) and a pitcher of beer or a bottle of wine for $45. If your group is really hungry, choose any three rolls (30 piece) and a pitcher or bottle for $55.