We’re in the middle of Winter Bites Restaurant Week, so we’d thought we’d bring a chef from a participating restaurant into the CTV Windsor kitchen to teach Arms Bumanlag and Adriano Ciotoli how to make one of the dishes being featured on their menu.
Enter chef Joshua Deneau of Mauro’s on Erie.
Chef Joshua shows us an easy and tasty home version of the Quattro Formaggio that his restaurant is featuring during the January 12-18, 2015 culinary festivities.
- 2tbsp butter
- 1tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fruilano cheese
- 350g fresh gnocchi
- Sauté in a pan butter,garlic and blue cheese
- Add 35% cream and other cheese
- In a seperate pot boil gnocchi for 3-4 minutes until floating and tender
- Add gnocchi and reduce until thickened
- Serve immediately